DEAR ME: I AM WORTHY
As a young girl finding FAITH in GOD, yourself, parents and authority was an easy challenge for me. Growing into a young adult making decisions for myself, who is my friend, what things interest me and what I will do with my LIFE. I naturally had FAITH in my mother, great aunt and grandparents because they were always present in my LIFE. Yes I love going to church with my grandmother and interacting with other youth in my neighborhood.
Everything in my life as a young girl seemed so carefree until my mother married her second husband. This was challenging for DEAR ME coming into a young lady and witnessing my mother being abused and pregnant with my new baby sister. It was truly an experience that crushed my TRUST and BELIEF in LIFE. Everything I believed in and focused on had shattered my FAITH. This is the moment FATE tested everything I believed in. I felt alone, VULNERABLE, WORTHLESS, USELESS and FAITHLESS.
This is the moment for DEAR ME I had to step back and realize LIFE is a PROCESS and that all sudden decisions you make and irrational FEARS will test and tempt your FAITH. When you began to doubt everything you believed in, you will have to find a place within YOU to remind YOURSELF that within YOU deep in your SOUL is a divine relationship that is a light Matthew 6:21-22
22. The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23. But if tine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness.
Sometimes you have to remind yourself that light of HOPE, TRUST, STRENGTH is a deliverer to your PROMISE when you were created. In that quiet moment of despair, unbelief and self-doubt you are WORTHY of a LOVE that will never leave you nor forsake. Maturing into your GIFT and who you are becoming LOVE YOURSELF ooh DEAR ME YOU ARE WORTHY!
I will leave you with this repeat them daily and remember how BLESSED YOU ARE, YOU ARE WORTHY and yes circumstances will change your LIFE; but TRUST the change YAHWEH is making in your LIFE not the circumstance. LET YOU LIGHT SHINE!
3. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
4. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
5. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
6. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. ‘